business development manager
We are looking for a candidate to exclusively represent Jay Packaging Group, Inc. as a Business Development Manager. This candidate will handle the selling of paperboard and plastic packaging, with the focus on thermoformed blisters and trays, folding cartons and blister cards. This is a base salary plus incentive compensation structure with considerable growth potential.
- Candidate must maintain a positive business relationship with customers and prospective customers by making frequent visits and maintaining contact.
- Must be able to prepare RFQs for internal use and present pricing as appropriate.
- Must aggressively pursue potential business opportunities in target and existing accounts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and directly with customers as it pertains to to quality, delivery and pricing. Effective communication will ensure that both Jay and the customer's needs are met and a good working relationship is developed.
- Work with customers to address old, finished inventory and old, open invoices as needed.
- Candidate will need to be present at headquarters during customer visits.
- Candidate will need to be present at headquarters for sales pipeline meetings with management and marketing.
- Candidate must update his or her CRM system daily, keeping note of account statuses and communications.
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience selling in the Thermoforming, folding carton and/or blister card industries. Targeted markets will include: beauty care, personal care, OTC pharmaceutical, sporting goods, pet care, fragrance, etc.
- Must be proficient in excel, word, outlook and have experience with CRM systems.
- Interpersonal relationship building.
- Must be driven to meet company and personal goals.
- Strong project management and tracking skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Jay Packaging Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.